Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hungry for Change, the Documentary

Hungry for Change
EDIT: Please read my Nearly 3 Years Later: 3 Broken Bones & 200+ Pounds - The Long-Term Effects of Juice Fasting update before considering juice fasting.  I hope that my experience will provide you with real-world information about long-term juicing.




The producers of Food, Inc. have posted their latest documentary, Hungry for Change, on their website for people to watch for free through 31 March 2012 (this Saturday).

I haven't watched it yet, but the blog Runs for Cookies states that it looks at sugar, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, etc.  And you all know how I feel about sugar!!! 

Also, it supposedly recommend juicing!

Please feel free to comment on the movie if you've seen it.  I would love to hear what you think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment